Vintage Brooch Wedding Bouquet
Here is my main inspiration picture
that I created(can be bought at my MY ETSY SHOP)
One- of- a- kind!
I bought most of my brooches on a treasure
hunt, going to flea markets, & antique shops!
Make it Fun! You can also have family heirlooms like rhinestones to put in your bouquet!
Now how to:
Supplies: 30-40 Brooches
Floral Steam Wire
Ribbon, Satin material
Floral Bouquet Holder
Millay Velvet Rose(optional)
Now lets get started & have fun!
2. Take the floral holder and cut off plastic around
edges. Put your form ball on top of this holder.
3. Use the floral steam wire to insert into the fabric~covered oasis ball & holder. Making sure the ball is tight, & secure!
4. Take your wire, & put into brooches, pins rhinestone or whatever you would like to put on your Brooch Wedding Bouquet. And make it your own!
5. Add ribbon, this is a Millary Velvet Rose(optional)
6. Finish your bouquet with satin on the back of the
You can see this Brooch Wedding Bouquet at
CLICK HERE- Etsy Shop This one is for sale. One of a kind, be unique!
Have fun making one or don't have the time, you can buy one at my Etsy Shop!
If I can be of any help or any question just email me.