HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'm in my craft room making lovely fabric flowers

Welcome to White Cottage Lace by Vintage Wedding Chic.


Is where I make these lovely fabric flowers, so happy its craft day!
Come & join me!
If you would like to do a Tutorial,  on  How to make a Ruffle Chiffon Fabric Rose 
Just click on that link.  Its one of my tutorials that I did so many people have said, I
would love to make a fabric flower.  So it is hear for you.


Make a pretty fabric flower and add it to your hat, dress, jacket or pillow.










Make this gorgeous fabric satin flower onto a wedding gown.

























Well I hope you enjoy looking at the fabric flowers, and I hope you will give it a try, & making your own fabric flower.  If you do let me know and I will put it on a blog post.
Our lovely vintage bride is here to say, happy crafting from 

No comments:

Post a Comment