HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring is around the corner!

With this harsh winter I thought I would
share some beautiful flowers
from Connecticut!
In the Spring & into Summer
pictures that I have taken, I hope they perk you up!
Hydrangeas from my garden

Gorgeous Roses


 I don't know about you but the more roses the happier I am,
just love ROSES!
 

This is one of my Bridal Bouquets~that I made & have in my Etsy Shop!
I took a picture in my rose garden.

 
I love this had to share with you, I think I got it in pinterest!


I took this at a local garden store "Vinneys"

The Connecticut Country Side~Red Barn, yellow bush in the background is our Hamden flower,
but I don't remember the name, that is one of the sign spring is around the corner,
I hope you enjoyed just a small look at Connecticut flowers, & thanks for
joining me at Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo

No comments:

Post a Comment