HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall is Here, Tour!

Fall is here, I like the fall-crisp nights,
warm sweater, pumpkins,
the colorful changing 
on the leaves & all the yummy baking
You will get it all here!
 
As you probably all ready know
I love to take pictures, I take my camera ever where.
A vibrant mixture of color & textures
 

 
These are photo's by Beverly Girolomo
 



I love fall & being out in nature

 Sleeping Gaint, in the background, look close, you can see the
formation of the mountain. 
Looks like the Gaint is sleeping!
Quinn College, Hamden Ct. 
 
I am very fortunate to have this scenery
near my home! 
 
 
Doors around town,
in Durham, Ct.  & the Durham Fair!
 





 


Fall wouldn't be complete with out Candy Apples
Easy Recipe!

by theartnaptime.net
 
How to make candy apples
 
1.  Insert wooden stick into apple
2.  Melt a bag of caramels with 2 Tablespoons of water
3.  Dip in apple
4.  Let set on wax paper(told ya it was easy)
Such a fun & easy gift!
I hope you enjoy my Fall Tour as much as I did.
From scenery, to home door decoration, fall in Durham, @ the Fair!
And that great Recipe, Candy apples!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment