HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Tiny Homes, Cottages & Backyard Studios!



You hear & see about tiny homes,
Less is more....learning how to live large..
in a small space...I have a small
cottage studio...in my back yard.
Which I love, over the years I have taught painting
classics,
sold things that I made, & just a place to
go & get away from the busy life.
Let's start our journey!
Tiny little House
How cute!





My Country Cottage Studio





Inside my Country Cottage Studio







Garden below this tiny house,
 two levels make a office or studio




Paris Studio



Its great to be out in the yard & do gardening!





Guest Cottage or Shed 12 x 12




 Learning how to live large in a small space!










Perfect backyard playhouse or cottage

Shabby Chic Small Cottage in the Garden
 


Have you pick your favor?
  
All post pictures was via Pinerest
all accept my country cottage studio!
by me....I hope you enjoyed it.



Post your Comment:



No comments:

Post a Comment