HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Its not to early to start your Christmas Shopping!

Do you like to plan ahead?
That's me!  I decided to give you some ideas.
For that special person.
Some one, who is getting married, a bridal gift, for that 
little one, how about a Tutu or Headband?
Yes, I have all these handmade gifts & more
at my Etsy Shop 

*This picture Is of ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCE Laura Hooper
by BLISS VICTORIA
Christmas stockings in my boutique HERE
It contains both Shabby Chic & Country Style
Christmas stocking.
I love how thoughts of Christmas just fills
you with happiness.




Shabby Chic & Glamor

Country Style



Lovely, hair flowers or wear as a pin




You can see these beautiful fabric roses
Etsy Shop
Click on link

I added White Cottage Lace to my Etsy Shop "Vintage Wedding Chic"


Welcome!  To Baby TuTu Dress & Matching Headband Set.
 ADDED TO MY ETSY SHOP




Baby TuTu Dress with matching headband!






 








Everything is handmade!
by
Me!





Lots to pick from, click on link



He is the "REASON FOR THE SEASON"



Happy Thanksgiving!
And a Very Merry Christmas, & Blessings on your Holidays!   From our house to your!
"Vintage Wedding Chic"
~Beverly, Harry & Daisy~




4 comments: