HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Sunday, December 27, 2015

New Year ~ Fresh Start 2016!

Well I hope everyone enjoy their Christmas time.  Hubby & I just got in  from church, & went out for breakfast, I couldn't believe all the traffic, & family & friends still getting together.  The Spirit of Christmas was still their.  What the world might say, bahumbug! over the Holidays.  But I believe in my heart, that their is something magical of that Baby Jesus birth & He lives in our hearts, that BELIEVE. Whatever they may say.  To me that's the best thing in Christmas!  IS The SAVIOR LOVE!

As I look back over the year, on my Blog Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo & my Etsy Shop Vintage Wedding Chic.  Boy!  I have been a busy lady! 

 
I want to Thank each reader & friend, for supporting me!
Wishing You A Healthy Happy New Year!
Looking forward to "2016"
Letting you know I will be going to Florida, I will
check in, from time to time.
If you need to reach me, email me at bevcreativity@aol.com




No comments:

Post a Comment