HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Home Sweet Home


Hello everyone!  Its been awhile since I check in, so many things going on.  My husband had
a blood bolt to the brain.  He's a miracle!  He's doing fine.  You might have seen me on facebook, so
many people have prayed for him.  I thank you all if you were part of this......I just fell I wanted
to share with you some gorgeous pictures on Pinterest!
I called it Home Sweet Home, creating has become part of my Life, for many years now,
and I guess it is Home Sweet Home....I have many pictures on Pinterest .  I will
give you the LINK if you want to see more!  {just click on link.
























Well I hope you enjoyed these pictures.
thank you for taking the time,
and coming to Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo
"Christmas in July"  SALE July 10-16 Etsy Shops.   My Etsy Shop  
See you there!
Wishing you all a Shabby Chic day, 
filled with roses & romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment