HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A Pink gown for you or your bridesmaid. Showing bridal accessories

I love this pink wedding gown or for your bride maid
What do you thing?
Also I have gloves like this in my Etsy Shop 



Wedding gloves I have available at my Etsy Shop CLICK ON LINK

 
 
Thinking Pink so I thought I would share these gorgeous Flower Crowns/Fascinator
 
 

You have to have a pink bridal bouquet.
Pink silk roses



A new Year 2017
What will it bring?  Looking forward to a new look at my Etsy Shop,Vintage Wedding Chic
working on new things for the Spring.  Will be going to Florida, resting up & come back with new treasures to make.  For the new bride or for that special event.  You don't want to miss it!

 
 
Listing some new items.
 
 
 
 
 
Shabby Chic fabric #FabricFlowers  that I made, brooch /corsage/hair accessory
#WeddingFlower #VintageStyle #Romantic
 
 
 
 
For the bride, gorgeous Gardina flower, new for the Spring 2017 
giving you a peek, more to come.
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment