HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Friday, October 4, 2013

Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo- My New Blog!

 
 
Welcome to my new blog!  I was inspired to
start my new blog!
 
 Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo
The Love for Art, Romantic Style, Shabby to Chic,
French, Vintage inspired,
with a touch of Timeless Elegance!
 
You will be able to shop & buy here also,
"Blog to Shop"
Did I mention Bridal Bouquets Handmade, Accessories & More..
You don't want to miss anything!
If you want you can follow me,
or get the news what's going on in Blog Land.

Just sign up or email!

 
The month of October will be
for Brides!
 
For wedding inspiration, ideas, products
go to facebook
 
I have combined all these wonderful links, my
Shop on Etsy, my Boutique on
and my journey through my life, in a blog,
called "Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo"
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment