HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Vintage Weddings-Casual Elegance Boutique


 
Vintage Weddings is your resource center
that brides can get ideals, inspiration, shop,
buy
& help for your Special Day!
 
Click Vintage Weddings

I can offer gorgeous bridal bouquets as
well as accessories for the bride
& bridal party with a
vintage flair!

Click Go to my Etsy Shop


Wedding Trend:  Vintage Brooch Bouquets, I've
been coming across quite a few brides
lately who have made their own or
purchased one.
I fell in love with the idea, so that's
how I started making bridal brooch bouquets.


A lot of bling


Can save as a Keepsake!

Antique jewelry, rhinestones, ribbons & lace!

Show stopper!


Be unique, be you!
All these gorgeous Bridal Bouquets can also be
seen at My Etsy Shop



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment