HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Burlap Place Mats & Christmas Center Piece Tutorial

Making this Burlap place mats & centerpiece for your Christmas table,
set up, will add to your Holidays Spirit!
And easy to do!
 
 
Cut burlap in a square, for the edges put of the burlap
to make a frayed edge.
 
 Add dishes to your tablet decor!
I hand painted this charter plate & wine glass
The idea is to keep all the colors together
to match the decor!
I used red, green, white & gold.
 
 
Last year I bought this burlap basket, from Home Goods,
I put red ribbon around it, & fill it
with branches from the yard.
The idea is too have fun!

 
 
Items:  1.  Burlap  2. Dishware  3. Burlap container or Basket  
4.   Branches from the yard or buy holly from the store
5. Add your Santa or Christmas item! 
And that's it!
 
I hope you enjoy this Tutorial!
Have a Blessed Christmas!
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment