HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Welcome to our Tea Party!


Welcome to my blog!
Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo.  Let's share
a cup of tea or coffee & talk about things we love...
I am a bit late getting my tea party post.  Which we
had a wonderful time, would like to share with
lovely ladies in blog land.

 
 Welcome come on in & enjoy "New England Tea"in
Milford, Connecticut
Leading ladies annual brunch at Kingdom Life Church!

The fashion of the day!


I know how we love chandelier, check this one out.

 
Downstairs the ladies of the church had the tables all all set up, with a High Tea China for each lady...
it was something to see & experience!

Shabby Chic tea time Kathy Scheider

Their is something about having a cup of tea in a china cup. For me mugs are for coffee.

Look at this dainty little one, Wedgwood lavender, England I owed this special tea cup!

Antique china set! love, love, love,
I hand painted a tea tray!

 

I hope you had a great time following our leading ladies & the art of Tea!
 Will be having exciting post, & do sign subscribe to email~that will come right
to you!
Take care, & have a wonderful day!
Beverly
 


No comments:

Post a Comment