HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Friday, August 29, 2014

Small Town USA

Welcome to My Blog!
Can you believe that school has started & in just a few days
it will be September!
This year, summer has flown by & I wish I could get it to slow down,
just a bit.  Do you remember when you were a kid, the summer
would drag & boarding by August
Before you know it ~ We are in Fall projects and then the Holidays.
Here's what I shared this week!
Trying to hold on to these beautiful days & take you to small town
in the center of Milford, Connecticut
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Hubby & I took this  ride on our bike to show
you how beautiful it is in a small town USA. 
 
 
 
Right before Christmas I will be doing a Wedding with my Wedding Bouquets
and Accessories.
Can't wait to shown you!
You don't want to miss a post.
Do follow me!
It was so good to see you all in blog land!
Happy trails to you
Blessings & Hugs
Beverly
 



No comments:

Post a Comment