HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Lavender Bouquet: UNIQUE PUMPKIN DECOUPAGE

The Lavender Bouquet: UNIQUE PUMPKIN DECOUPAGE: Welcome to Wednesday my friends! I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today after completing this DIY. My girlfriends and I used to get toget...

http://thelavenderbouquet.blogspot.com/2014/09/unique-pumpkin-decopauge.html
 
 

I just thought this time of the year, being fall we would enjoy doing this great
DIY Unique Pumpkin Decoupage. 
Let me know what you think.  
I'm posting away on Hometalk
So many exciting things to do!
I can't wait until I show you
all the wonderful things coming, you will just have to come back!
I will let in on a little secret, it has to do with a Wedding!
 
And so Much More....you don't want to miss a post!
Follow me!  And would love to hear from you!
Blessings & Hugs
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment