HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Season Greeting & A Heathy, Happy New Year!

 
This has been an amazing year, meeting wonderful people my gals & gents!  Not only from the
U.S. but all around the world!  From Pinterest, Etsy Shops, My Bloggers, Google+, & Hometalk,
WOW-I have been busy!
I join Blogger in  September 2013-2014 "Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo" is a home of all Elegant things in Life!  From handmade items to hand painted works of art.  From wedding bouquets & everything that falls in between.  I have decided to share this blog, my things that I have created over the years & new things that I am working on.   Everything will be showed in the "Blog to Shop"
Blogger , CLICK   Come join Us!  Only 1 year, I can't wait what 2015 will bring. If you have not
join us yet, why not today!  Just click on enter your email & click submit!  {at the very bottom
 
Have a wonderful Holiday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment