HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Monday, January 5, 2015

Real Wedding~Video "Christmas Time"


I love all the festive of Christmas & this year 4 days before Christmas I did a wedding with
my bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, well I took pictures,
made this video with smilebox, so you can
all see it!
This post real wedding appeared as my first on my blog Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo.  Looking forward to a New Year!  It will be a year in February that I started my blog, looking forward to more wonderful things to share with my readers & blogger.   If you would like me to do more of something, let me know.  Now, turn on the volume enjoy the music & wedding.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment