HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Friday, November 7, 2014

Fashion ~ A Stunning Flapper Style, Great Gatsby Headbands! Great for a wedding or Holidays!

New Creation ~ Downton Abbey's ~ Great Gatsby ~ This 1920s flapper style head piece
  is perfect accessory
 for the Gatsby Gala, roaring 20' fancy party,
ball/prom or wedding!
This gorgeous headband is a flapper style
with a large gray ribbon & black lace.

You decide whether to wear it flapper style across the forehead or 
atop the head for more a classic and modern look!


This all started with my granddaughter Jasmine Shea, I asked her
what would you like to do, she said, make HEADBANDS. 
So I started checking out headbands WOW! I found so many,
I decided to make Great Gatsby Headbands.  Also I found out Downton Abbey is going to start for another 6th time & more.. accessories
for the hair.  It is popping up ever where.
This is what I came up with!




Wedding Headband 1920's Bridal Hair Accessory



Have fun & pick your favor!



For your next great occasion, wedding  or gift for someone special!
Or just to have fun!


I real enjoyed making these headbands,
But I have one more to show you!

Fascinator Headdress!
A fascinator is a ladies headpiece that acts as an accent
piece in the hair.  According to British milliner Anuccia,
the feather and flower accessories became popular
in the 18th century as an
eye-catching topper for elaborate to hairstyles
 of the day.
As retro fashion and hats have come back into style,
so have fascinator!

My first fascinator headdress


What do you think?




 All my headbands & headpiece
Have a favor??????


Well there you have it.  I loved creating these hair fashion with you,
if you would like to see them at my Etsy Shop of more of my creativity,
JUST CLICK WILL BRING YOU THEIR

Thank you always for your thoughts & kind comments on my
hand bands crazy.
I will be working on more hand bands, corsages, baby flowers, brooches, that could be use
for a wedding,  Mother of the Bride, Anniversary, Easter, Mother's Day, birthday hat, sash, purse, etc.
Pin it on your clothes, sash, tote bag, belt, hat, for a dress up look.
Even pin it on a pillow and you can always unpin and wear as a brooch!
Look for more things to come!

Have a wonderful week!
Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment