HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Graham Cracker House!

Fun Holiday Recipes
Wouldn't this be great for Thanksgiving!
Good Morning!  How are my bloggers & readers?
With so much going on this time of the year!  I really didn't have time
to do a recipe but I came across
Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Graham Cracker House
by Susan Meyers
I thought I would share this recipe with you and looks so yummy!
 
 
I always wanted to do a Graham Cracker House!
So girls I am going to put in favors,
when I have time I will have it at my finger tips.
Click on the link below, will bring you their.
Have fun!
Do let me know if you try Susan Meyers Recipes
 
Fun Holiday Recipes- Peanut Butter Cheesecake  &     http://shar.es/1Xq76g
 Graham Cracker Houses! - See more at: http://suzyssitcom.com/2014/11/fun-holiday-recipes-peanut-butter-cheesecake-and-graham-cracker-houses.html#sthash.hFy6JQny.5zLVe9Yn.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment