HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Enjoying Life!

Good Morning!
Have been in Florida creating, soaking
up the sun, learning new things, creating
fabric flowers, jewelry tags, going places,
  having a craft party, women picnic
at my church!
Meeting wonderful people old & new friends!
With all that said, every year is different.
I LOVE IT!
Sharing my pictures, hope you love them too.





Made these lovely double satin roses.
The time I spend in Florida!
Many uses perfect accessory for wedding, on a cake,
hair fascinators, or party an instant elegant and romantic setting.

Vintage Wedding Chic is my Etsy Shop!
Where I sell & made things that you can buy.
Vintage Wedding Chic is my Etsy Store, where you can purchase these gorgeous items.  {CLICK ON THIS LINK, WILL TAKE YOU THEIR} ENJOY!

 Harry & Me enjoying, Englewood Beach, Florida!
 

Enjoying our favor restaurant Farlow's




More Fabric Roses, these roses could be used as a pin, hair clip, wedding accessory, cake decoration,
home décor, or whatever your imagination takes you!
Can you believe I made & created all these beautiful things, I still have more...but will save for more post again..
In 3 months, I can't believe it.

For a Beach Wedding, matching bridal bouquet,  hair wedding
Fascinator, flower girl hair piece!
I have a model,
who will be showing you these lovely creation! 
For a Bride or a Special event.  Summer time fun!

 
 
For that special Beach Wedding!
Creation done by Beverly Girolomo
Model Janice Grubbs
 
 
 Out to dinner with friends!
 
 
 
 Church picnic @ Fellowship
 


 
 

The sunset at the beach!
Time to take a break!
 


These roses can be use for your big day, as a pin, hair clip, cake
decoration, home décor, or whatever your imagination takes you.





That's us "classy & fabulous" My friends.
When shopping in Venice
My new friend Susie Holt, owner of "Posh on Palm"
in Venice, Fl. hi, beautiful girl!
Stop in, to Susie shop! & she was their!
Years ago she had a shop called "The Cats Meow"
Craft Party @ my home
teacher & friend Nancy Olliver
Bev's Soul Tag Jewelry Party!


My wonderful friend, neighbor, Janice,
I can't say enough about my angel girl,
love you & your family...always xoxoxox
Jo, my new friend, loves quilting!  So sweet!


Rochelle, is building a home next to mine, can't
wait to get to know her better, looking forward. To next year!
Nancy, sweetie full of love!  Teacher, friend &
sister in the Lord!

I made these gorgeous necklaces,
will be on sale in my Etsy Shop shortly
& more things to come!!!!!





Enough fun for today!

Many thanks to my wonderful husband
for sharing & making it possible to have a Enjoyable  Life.
With my little girl Daisy at my side.
Many thanks to my dear friends who have blessed me, with laughs, lovelies, prayers & love.
Blessings & hugs to each of you!!!
Bev
Remember To:

Leave a comment right here!
Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment