Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Summer time fashion for the bride.....a beach wedding!

Enter your email address: Post your Comment:

Summer time is a great time of the year,
for a beach wedding
casual but elegant!
Couldn't wait until I show you,
 all my creation!
I have been busy making.
And our adorable model.
 
 
Breach Wedding Bouquet, Aqua/Turquoise,
Wedding Bouquet, Wedding D├ęcor
Wedding Bouquet
 





 
All my creations are listed in my Etsy Shop. 
 
 
 
Wedding Hat Headpiece,
Fascinator, Headpiece, Birdcage Veil
Wedding Headpiece
 


 
 
 
Flower Girl Halo, Wedding Bridal Accessory,
Aqua/Turquoise, Floral Crown,
Beach Wedding
 
Flower Girl Halo 
 

 
*Caroline Tuludres ~ Pinterest
 
 
 


 
 
We want your Special day to be Special
 
Bridal Bouquets & Wedding Accessories
 
Well bloggers & readers I hope you enjoyed
my new creations, have a great week.
And talk to you soon!