HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo : Romantic, Shabby Chic, Vintage, Handmade!

Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo : Romantic, Shabby Chic, Vintage, Handmade!:


I like my shop  "Vintage Wedding Chic" on Etsy.   I started with Wedding Bouquets,  handmade Jewelry,
 Vintage Jewelry, & now making my Bridal Hair Flowers, Hair Piece, Bridal Hair Accessory,
Wedding Accessories, & Wedding Fascinator.  Which have been a lot of work, but fun!
So when you have fun, it doesn't seem like work. 
A long the way I have had inspiration from other artist, bloggers, facebook, you
name it, a lot of talent out their,  and I love youtube. I have learned to do 
Fabric Roses, & then added my own spin, to it!
So I hope you like, what I a doing!
Have a look around  Vintage Wedding Chic  for more than roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment