HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Monday, June 29, 2015

SHABBY CHIC COLLECTION of Fabric Roses



Good Morning, Everybody!
Pick these pretty flowers from my garden this morning, put them
in a favor tea pot, that belong to my Gram. Showing the start of my SHABBY CHIC COLLECTION, of fabric flowers. Everything that you see will be Available @ Vintage Wedding Chic click on link will take you their!  Enjoy! 

















 

                                           

Old English Rose


                  
                        
With all these gorgeous Fabric Flowers  I thought you might get more inspiration from Flower Crowns!  

Flower Crown by Vintage Shabby Pink on Pinterest



Flower Crowns by Dita on Pinterest


Flower Cake Décor


Add Fabric Flowers to your cake, for a gorgeous display, for your cake table.
Choose your colors, I will make it for you or may be all
 ready made at my



Gorgeous Satin Bubblegum Rose
Very versatile many uses.
Thank you, for visiting.  Would appreciate a comment!
Right below, make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment