Monday, June 29, 2015

SHABBY CHIC COLLECTION of Fabric Roses



Good Morning, Everybody!
Pick these pretty flowers from my garden this morning, put them
in a favor tea pot, that belong to my Gram. Showing the start of my SHABBY CHIC COLLECTION, of fabric flowers. Everything that you see will be Available @ Vintage Wedding Chic click on link will take you their!  Enjoy! 

















 

                                           

Old English Rose


                  
                        
With all these gorgeous Fabric Flowers  I thought you might get more inspiration from Flower Crowns!  

Flower Crown by Vintage Shabby Pink on Pinterest



Flower Crowns by Dita on Pinterest


Flower Cake D├ęcor


Add Fabric Flowers to your cake, for a gorgeous display, for your cake table.
Choose your colors, I will make it for you or may be all
 ready made at my



Gorgeous Satin Bubblegum Rose
Very versatile many uses.
Thank you, for visiting.  Would appreciate a comment!
Right below, make my day!