Nutella Kit Kat Oreo Overloaded Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix (not family sized), prepared according to package directions in a 8x8 pan
- 2 packages (they are individual sized) Kit Kat Minis (if you can’t find just use about 4 Kit Kat Bars)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cups Nutella
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- Prepare brownies according to package. Pour in to in an 8x8 pan that has been sprayed and lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Place Kit Kat pieces into brownie and press down to make sure they are really in the batter good.
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Let brownies cool.
- Next in a large saucepan combine chocolate chips, Nutella and butter and cook over medium heat until all has melted. Keep stirring so that chocolate does not burn.
- Stir in vanilla, Oreos, and cereal until evenly combined.
- Pour over brownies and smooth. Chill until chocolate is set, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve
- Store airtight for up to 3 days. You can store these at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- Recipe adapted from Cookies and Cups