HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

WHITE COTTAGE LACE collection by Vintage Wedding Chic

"White Cottage Lace" Collection
by Vintage Wedding Chic
Welcome!
I am taking you on a crafting adventure!
Most of the things I have made, at my Etsy Shop Click will take you their.
Enjoy ~ my collection! 
Today we are falling in love with......THE COLORS white, ivory, creams. & champagne.



Vintage Wedding Chic










French Lace, Something Blue, Wedding Garter 




Bridal Bouquet Brooches, Vintage Satin & Lace







I just love making these fabric flowers









Gorgeous Victorian Corsage








In my craft room with laces & all the pretties!

















So there we have it....a crafting adventure!
Thank you for stopping bye see you soon.
Happy creating always!
~Beverly

Reply: So tell me what YOU think. Right below
where it says, COMMENTS.  Thank U!

No comments:

Post a Comment