HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Friday, October 9, 2015

FALL/WINTER BOUQUET Rustic, Shabby Chic!



I make bridal bouquets, couture bridal headpieces & accessories.  My label is called.
I have added a Collection to my Shop 
White Cottage Lace
I have completely fallen in love with making my wedding creations.
#Wedding Planning #Wedding Style







 Champagne Satin Flowers with rhinestone
Accessory that adds to the Holidays!



Brought back by popular demand.
You are getting the first glimpse, of my Tara's haven't put on my shop yet.
What do you thing?



Also Wedding Bridal wrist band.
Will be coming to My Shop


You get first hand, with my blog.  Want to subscribe, 
just leave your email address.
Wishing all my readers and followers a
HAPPY HARVEST SEASON, 
WITH THE LORDS BLESSINGS ON YOU & YOUR FAMILY!
~Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment