HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Monday, March 7, 2016

Good morning! I have some goodies to share with you today!

I hope you are all doing well & having a great week.  I have been busy making
new things for my Etsy Shop, for Spring! Can't wait to show you.
But in the meantime I came across
 
Shabby Chic fake cake TUTORIAL
 This sweet tutorial on Pinterest I had to share with you today!
by msgardengrove1
 
 
 
 Painting & story by Cindy Ellis
 
I absolutely had to share this ~ Do you need a picker upper?  Her imazes story. Cindy Ellis is not only an Artist, but has a beautiful Love walk with God, she shares on her blog. Full of inspiration! Check it out, you won't be sorry.

Sharing this beautiful walk with GOD can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. All you need is FAITH"
'Sharing My Journey With You'. by Cindy Ellis
wwwfadedrosesbeautyinthebrokeness.blogspot.com


Free Printable
 
 
 
 
 

Wishing you an 
Week!

"Remember Sharing is Caring"
Thanks so much for looking! I hope you enjoyed it!





No comments:

Post a Comment