HomeAbout MeWebsiteEtsyWeddingTutorialsContact Me

Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring is in the air! Spring on over to see my creation! Wedding Set Accessories!

Welcome to Casual Elegance by Beverly Girolomo!  While I was in Florida, I had such a fantastic  time, just love it their, also I was busy making
& creating wonderful things for my Etsy Shop! 
I want to start with Blush Pink Silk Flowers, that I made, onto a Flower Crown,  Brooch & Wrist Corsages. Showing below, aren't they gorgeous?
 
 
Today I am going to do  
A sample of the Wedding Set Accessories
 
 
A Blog to Shop!  You can see it & shop right now.
For
Flower Crown

 
 Flower Crown $35  Click: BLOG TO SHOP
 
 
For
Wrist Corsage
Wrist Corsage $25  Click BLOG TO SHOP
 
For a Brooch Corsage
Brooch Corsage $15  Click BLOG TO SHOP
I hope you enjoyed  my creation today!
Keep on creating!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment